Designed by professional nature and landscape photographer Ed Wargin, this amazing pack is a blend of today's best materials to be found on the market, plus a strong dose of Duluth Pack’s time-tested heritage of making quality hand-made packs and bags. An ideal full-sized photo backpack for any day trip or extended time in the field photographing, whether it be in the backcountry photographing landscapes, on a desert assignment, or photographing your favorite professional snowboarder; this bag is worthy of your consideration.
Made in Great Lakes (shown). All other colors made to order.
All bags trimmed in black and include black accessories. Guaranteed for life. Made in the USA.
- Optional add-on accessories include:
- Over-sized photo backpack rain cover. ($35)
- Tripod Holder: A lash and synch strap system including a tripod feet pocket to store your tripod on the front of the pack. ($45)
- A canvas tripod bag (to keep dirt, debris, and water off your tripod and head). ($60)
- Portable outdoor knee pad which doubles as an additional back comfort support in the stowaway pouch on the backside of the pack. ($60)